Laboratory equipment for clinical analysis
The Urivision Urine Analyzer is an equipment that integrates modern optics, micro electronics, and other advanced technologies. The optical part adopts the Led as a source of reliable light and low consumption, while the sensors use CMOS technology.
It has high sensitivity and reliability in the readings of the tests, with a friendly interface and easy operation.
In addition to these features, there is possibility of interfacing with the laboratory system in addition to keyboard input and bar code reader, items that are only found in larger and more costly analyzers.
- Capacity: up to 720 tests per hour
- Color and touch screen
- Possibility of interfacing with the laboratory system
- Barcode reader connection
- Uses 3 light wavelengths to read the parameters
- Built-in thermal printer
- Continuous system of execution of tests with conveyor belt;